The most recent addition to the gorgeous LYKKE needle sets are CYPRA Copper interchangeable knitting needles. You can choose from black or brown vegan suede for the covers.
CYPRA needles are made from 100% copper and will acquire a lovely soft patina with continued use. If preferred, the copper needles will remain bright and shiny by using our specially-developed Copper Polishing Cloths. This accessory product is a two-part system containing an inner cloth that is treated with a trade-secret formula to remove tarnish and to restore luster without scratching or removing the finish. The 100% cotton outer cloth provides a gleaming shiny finish.
A complimentary polishing cloth is included with each set of needles.
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE Knitting Needles combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles.
Each 5" set includes sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, 15 and the following cords: 2 - 24", 2 - 32", 1 - 40"
- Accessories include 2 connectors, 4 keys and 8 stoppers
Each 3.5" Interchangeable Set comes with:
- 1 pair of 3.5" needles in each size: US 3 / 3.25mm, US 4 / 3.5mm, US 5 /3.75mm, US 6 / 4mm, US 7 / 4.5mm, US 8 / 5mm, US 9 / 5.5mm, US 10 / 6mm, US 10.5 / 6.5mm,
- 2 clear swivel cords for 16" total length circulars
- 1 clear swivel cord for 20" total length circulars
- 1 clear swivel cord for 24" total length circulars
- 2 connectors-lengthen your cable up to 44" for the Magic Loop Method!
- 4 keys to attach needles securely to cords
- 8 stoppers/needle ends
- 1 black or brown vegan leather case with flip up needle display
Every needle is handcrafted and assembled in Nepal without mechanized automation. Handcrafted and assembled, production routines benefit from the skilled and graceful touch of fine local craftspeople. LYKKE values the opportunity to employ this growing community and embrace the natural, human pace of production.